I recently started an Online Bible Study about a book called "Unglued" by Lysa Terkeurst. When I heard about this book, it stopped me in my tracks. "Could this be an answered prayer, I asked myself?" For as long as I can remember, I have felt like something is wrong with me. I continuously feel out of control, unbalanced and in a sense... completely unglued. As I read and study this book, I will be sharing my insights, feelings, and discoveries I make along the way. Stay Tuned!!!
We are made overcomers by the word of our testimony. Your testimony helps 2 increase my faith. I appreciate a daily dose of encouragement. To God b the glory 4 the things He has done! And the things He is doing! I love u & pray u will continue 2 b blessed, as well as a blessing. Sending prayers your way!
ReplyDelete